A test engineer ensures that software meets the requirements. Design and execute tests on different versions of code, tracking the defects found to ensure their repair.
Together with the developers, the QA engineer also checks that the documentation of the application is sufficient and up to date, manages the testing environment, participates in the days of release and sprint planning and also sometimes solves questions (along the developers) that may arise from our customers.
Finally, they summarize all this information in a report that represents the state of the version in which the tests have been carried out.
• Open and brave mindset on problem solving
• Proactive, consistent and resolute person
• Able to work in a team
• English spoken and written (level of negotiation)
• Experience in the technological sector
• At least one year of QA experience
• Experience in quality control cycles
• Familiar with MacOS, Linux and Windows environments
• College degree
• Interest in software development and quality
• Knowledge of tools related to software testing (control and execution)
• Experience with automation tools
• Knowledge of quality processes
• Knowledge of programming
The contract will be initially for a 6 months trial, followed by an indefinite contract. This is a Full time position.
+30,000€ Gross / year
Mileage and meals.
Participation in the company benefit sharing.