Redsauce is firmly involved, in accordance with its Mission, Vision and Values, in the search for continuous improvement and maximum customer satisfaction, as well as in the prevention of pollution and respect for the environment, always performing the work safely and minimizing risks to its staff. To achieve this, Redsauce's management assumes the following commitments:
- Provide the best solutions for customers, providing a highly personalized service to their needs and expectations.
- Have a qualified human team with a high degree of experience, always up to date with new technological advances.
- Preserve the security of both our own and our clients information against the risks of loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability, as well as ensure the preservation of intellectual property, both of our assets and those of third parties.
- Comply with legislation, current regulations and other requirements to which Redsauce voluntarily subscribes.
- Involvement of all employees in good environmental practices in terms of proper waste management and energy consumption through appropriate training and awareness-raising activities.
- Contribute to good environmental practices by using low consumption devices, using only energy from renewable sources and managing 100% of waste.
- Involve, as far as possible, our Suppliers in the care and good environmental practices.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health.
- Identify, minimize and, if feasible, eliminate potential negative effects, eliminate hazards and reduce risks that may affect OSH
- Integrate risk prevention in the continuous improvement of each and every process and operation carried out in the company.
- Monitor the health of workers, as an essential element of occupational risk prevention.
- Consult, train, inform, provide the necessary resources and involve all its workers to ensure the performance of its activity.
- Define objectives based on these commitments and carry out an annual review of the System and ensure the availability of the information and resources necessary to achieve the objectives and goals.
All Redsauce personnel are committed to Service Quality, Occupational Risk Prevention and Environmental Protection.
The Management assumes the maximum responsibility in the leadership and commitment with respect to the Integrated Management System, making this Policy statement public to all interested parties through its dissemination.
Redsauce Engineering Services S.L.